I want to share to you the ways on how we can help the victims of Ondoy..this is my own little way of spreading the love for our fellow Filipinos who are in need of clothes, money, food or whatever we can give to them.
Government Centers for Donation:
1.Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) center at the Batasan complex in Quezon City ,
2. DSWD National Capital Region (NCR) Office in Quiapo, Manila
3. DSWD National Resource Operations Center in Pasay City
1. Petron and Shell Gas Stations all over Metro Manila are accepting donations
2. Balay Expo at Araneta Center in Cubao, Quezon City
1. ABS-CBN Sagip Kapamilya Foundation warehouse office.# 13 Examiner St., West Triangle, Quezon City
2. GMA KAPUSO FOUNDATION, INC. 2nd Floor GMA Kapuso Center
GMA Network Drive cor. Samar Streets
Diliman, Quezon City
1. UP Manila (Padre Faura St. Ermita Manila) contact: 09173567760 or 09228523554 or drop it at CAS-SC office
2. Ateneo De Manila (Katipunan Avenue)
Drop the items off at the lobby of Manuel V. Pangilinan Leadership Center, the University Dormitory lobby, or the Cervini Hall lobby.
3. UP Diliman, Drop off the items at the Dean’s office of College of Mass Communication
1. Philippine Red Cross
Text: RED AMOUNT and send to 2899 for Globe users or 4483 for Smart users.
2. TXTPower is accepting international donations via Paypal and will be sent to Philippine Red Cross
All the details that I got were from FAcebook, TV and Google..
Hope all the details can help.
Let us all pray for the victims.God bless!